For Foreign Tourists:

    1.To visit Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur and Mizoram, Foreign tourists have to obtain
    RAP (Restricted Area Permit) from the concern state commissioner office.

    2. Single entry is not permited.

    3. Minimum 2 nos of Tourists is required to get RAP.

    Document Requirement:

    1) Passport.
    2) Visa.

    For further any query Contact us.